E-Channelizer Download 2022
|E-Channelizer-Installer-126.96.36.1990||E-Channelizer Version 188.8.131.520 Beta||05-Oct-2022||Download|
|E-Channelizer-Version-184.108.40.2067-BETA-Setup||Create multiple bouquets from providers or satellites. -Delete favorites from all or other bouquets. -Update EPG sources when changing the stream type or reference. -Shortcuts to edit the active profile and search network. -Several feature and performance improvements||22-Mar-2022||Download|
|E-Channelizer-Version-220.127.116.117||new features, several improvements, and bug fixes||22-Mar-2022||Download|
|E-Channelizer Version 3.0.0 Portable|
New Clean user interface with a fresh look and elegant graphics.What’s New
What is E-Channelizer?
E-Channelizer is the ultimate toolkit for Enigma boxes. E Channelizer is a high-end settings editor for your Enigma2 STB with extensive new functionality and an attractive new interface.
Clean user interface with a fresh look and elegant graphics
- New toolbar tabs organized in logical groups (ribbon)
- New toolbars in the context menu for the most frequently used commands
- Information about tips and services, bouquets (optional)
- Support for UHD services (H.265 / HEVC)
- Also cable services (DVB-C)
- Support for terrestrial services (DVB-T2)
- Opening and saving settings in a compressed file format (*.zip)
- Download services and bouquets from the Internet (KingOfSat)
- Download satellite data from the Internet
- Export satellites to a local file in XML file format
- Removing services when removing a satellite from satellites.xml
- Service filter by UHD type and favorites
Whats New E-Channelizer Version 3.0.0 Portable
- Tabbed toolbars are organized in logical groups (Ribbon).
- Toolbars in the context menus for the most used commands.
- Info tooltips of the services, streams, and bouquets (optional).
- Support for the UHD services (H.265 / HEVC).
- New Support for the cable services (DVB-C Annex-C).
- Support for the terrestrial services (DVB-T2).
- Open and save settings in the zipped file format (.*zip).
- Download services and bouquets from the web (KingOfSat).
- Download satellites data from the web (LyngSat and KingOfSat).
- Export satellites to a local file in the XML file format.
- Delete services when deleting a satellite from the satellites.xml.
- Filter services on UHD type and favorites.
- Advanced bouquet search with highlighted results.
- Change the parental control of services from the context menu.
- Change the stream type (DVB, IPTV, or RAW) from the context menu.
- Better layout of alternative services with different display modes.
- Show statistics of the current satellites and bouquets.
- Search the local network for the connected devices powered by E2.
- Show the current service, EPG events, signal meter, and device info.
- Support seeking and showing the current/total time while streaming.
- Select audio tracks and video aspect ratio when streaming.
- Change network caching (buffer) for smoother streaming.
- Auto-detects VLC in the application folder and program files.
- Changed Improved handling of streams and M3U lists.
- New changed Give priority to the stream picon over the linked service picon.
- Changed Allow duplicate of profiles with the same host or IP. Fixed Sort bouquets alphabetically.
- Fixed Copy and paste stream into a bouquet.
- Also fixed Languages not loaded occasionally in the portable edition.
- Fixed Other minor issues.