About Freesky Eagle Receiver
The Freesky Eagle receiver is the ideal device for those looking for more TV content. Because, in addition to having Tunner for channels and Tunner for SKS to capture the signals with more coverage. It will be possible to play music and videos through the USB inputs and is compatible with any Full HD 1080p TV.
Due to its compact and modern design, it can be accommodated in small spaces in your room. It offers a Wi-Fi connection via a dongle and has an HDMI input.
Nowadays there is a very wide variety of channels all over the world. However, the satellite signal does not always reach everywhere, this is because the signal in that place is very low, to solve this issue, the Receivers emerged.
The receivers are devices with the ability to receive the signal and bring to the TV a variety of channels with varied content, from movies, series, journalism, sports channels, and a considerable range of programming for children.
In addition, the quality of the signal improves a lot, putting an end to the bad transmissions of conventional antennas.
It offers a wide range of programs, for all tastes, styles, and interests.
Expand your TV programming options, choose and install your Receiver, and through the FTA system receive the transmission of your favorite channels, you won’t even notice the hours pass!
Freesky Eagle Features
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Wi-Fi
- FEATURES: 14 days of Electronic Program Guide (EPG). IPTV – 8 groups of favorite channels. Simultaneous viewing of one channel and recording at the same time
- TECHNOLOGY: ACM
- INTERFACE 2: Tuner – USB – RS232 – DV-OUT – A.V – Porta Ethernet – S/PDIF
- INTERNET CONNECTION: Wi-Fi – LAN (Porta Ethernet)
- IKS: Internet release of the entire existing satellite channel grid, which can be via RJ45 cable or Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi confirm receiver description)
- SKS: Release of the entire grid of satellite channels, that is, an antenna to receive the signal and another antenna to release the channels.
- CS: It is an internet key distribution service contracted with a server that is paid monthly, semiannually, or annually, depending on the case.
Changelog: System improvements.