About Freesky Freeduo F1
The Freesky Freeduo F1 Receiver is the perfect choice to expand channels on your TV. It offers a wide range of programs, for all tastes, styles, and interests. In addition, the signal quality improves a lot, ending the bad transmissions of conventional antennas.
- IKS Free
- SKS Free (Keys 22W,58W,61W)
- H265 HEVC
- Full HD Resolution
- High-Efficiency Video Coding
- Video On-demand
- 2GB memory
- Super Fast Processor
Technical Specifications Freesky Freeduo F1
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: External WiFi.
- AUDIO: Dolby Digital Audio (S/PDIF) output.
- FUNCTIONS: Simultaneous viewing of a channel and recording at the same time.
- COMMUNICATION: Tuner 1, Tuner 2, USB v2.0, DV-OUT, AV, LAN.
- STORAGE CAPACITY: Memory capacity of 6000 channels for TV and Radio
- FEATURES: •DVB-S/DVB-S2 Satellite Compliant. •Closed Caption, DiSEq C 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3(USALS).
- CHANNELS: 8 Programmable Channel List Groups.
- INTERFACE: HDMI-digital interfaces for the perfect image and sound transmission.
- IKS: Internet release of the entire existing satellite channel grid, which can be via RJ45 cable or Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi confirm receiver description)
- SKS: Release of the entire grid of satellite channels, that is, an antenna to receive the signal and another antenna to release the channels. (Requirements: 2 antennas (No internet required)
- CS: It is an internet key distribution service contracted with a server that is paid monthly, semi-annually, or annually, depending on the case.
- IPTV: It works in a similar way to streaming services like Youtube and Netflix. The famous on-demand service provides the biggest box office that is in the cinema or has just come out. These receivers came in addition to releasing more than 170 channels and still have available a collection of movies and series better than NETFLIX to watch whenever you want and without paying a monthly fee.
|SKS updates and improvements|
Corrections in the SKS 58w system