About Freesky Max 4K Full HD
Freesky Max 4K Full HD with the new generation and new technology from an excellent company that maintains its receivers very well with great stability! In addition, the signal quality improves a lot, ending the bad transmissions of conventional antennas. IKS, SKS, Android, IPTV, ISBD
VIA SATELLITE TODAY WORKS IN 2 WAYS
- In SKS, with 02 Sky antennas (60cm or 90cm antenna varies according to your region). Intelsat 58w, Ses4 22w, Intelsat 23 53w, or Amazonas 61w (to unlock the signal).
- In IKS, with 01 antennae connected to the Star One C2 Satellite (to receive the signal) and an Internet connection (to unlock the signal), which can be via RJ45 cable or WI FI adapter.
- IN CS, with 01 antennae connected to the Star One C2 Satellite (to receive the signal) and an Internet connection (to unlock the signal) by hiring a server over the internet, which can be via RJ45 cable or WI FI adapter
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Wi-Fi
- VOLTAGE: 100-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- FEATURES: Satellite DVBS2 – 8 Programmable channel list groups – Integrated VOD function – Weather information – Allows viewing of content on Youtube
- TECHNOLOGY: ACM (Read More About ACM Technology )
- INTERFACE: USB 3.0 – 2 LNB – Antenna – AV – Coaxial – HDMI – Ethernet – USB 2.0 – Micro SD card reader.
- VIDEO RESOLUTION: Up to 4K Ultra HD
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE RECEIVER
- IKS: Internet release of the entire existing satellite channel grid, which can be via RJ45 cable or Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi confirm receiver description) (Requirements: Internet connection + 1 antenna)
- SKS: Release of the entire grid of satellite channels, that is, an antenna to receive the signal and another antenna to release the channels. (Requirements: 2 antennas (No internet required)
- CS: It is an internet key distribution service contracted with a server that is paid monthly, semi-annually, or annually, depending on the case.
Fix SKS 58w