About Freesky RAK ACM IPTV
The Freesky RAK receiver is the ideal option to increase the number of channels. With excellent image and sound quality, you will have a program that is totally different from what you were used to.
There are currently a large number of channels all over the world, but the satellite signal does not always reach our homes. When singles are low this receiver solves the problem. You can enjoy a wide content of national and international, digital and analog (FTA) open channels
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE RECEIVER
- IKS: Release via the internet of the entire grid of channels on the satellite. Which can be via RJ45 or Wi-Fi cable (Wi-Fi confirms the description of the receiver) (Requirements: Internet connection + 1 antenna)
- SKS: Release of the entire grid of channels via satellite, that is, an antenna to receive. The signal and another antenna release the channels. (Requirements: 2 antennas (Internet is not required)
- CS: It is a key distribution service over the internet, contracted with a server. That is paid monthly, semi-annually, or annually, depending on the case.
- IPTV: It works in a similar way to streaming services like Youtube and Netflix
- ACM: Read more about ACM Technology
|IKS ON *** SKS 63w ON *** Canais HD OFF – SD ON||V28.91||Download|