Phantom Rio 2 Product Detail
- Connections: Supports USB, RS232, or VGA (input to connect a computer directly to the device), SPDIF, RJ45 or Ethernet port (input to connect the internet cable directly to the device), USB Wi-Fi adapter, HDMI
- Operating mode: IKS, CS, SKS
- Functions: EPG, Supports DLNA
- Video: MPEG-2, AVI, MKV, MPEG-4, H.264, MP4, FLV
- Reproduction: OGG, MP3
- Image Resolution: Full HD
- Type: for TV
- Remote Control: Yes
Phantom Rio 2 New software and other updated Files download
ARTEMIS RIO 2 (Phantom Rio 2)
Attention: Update of Phantom Rio 2 intended only for those who are purchasing the Artemis by Gshare code. Otherwise, do not update your receiver!
Changelog: System Improvements SKS 63w & 75w. For more information, visit the website:
Last Updated on 06-10-2022 (V1.10.5009) Download
Phantom Rio 2 PrimeVision Code
Attention: Update intended only for those who purchase the Prime Vision code (Magic Code). Otherwise, do not update your receiver!
Changelog: Improvements in SD channels – IKS and SKS 63w ON systems with paid code acquisition. This update had improvements in system security. For more information visit the website:
Last Updated on 06-10-2022 (V3.006) Download
Phantom Rio 2 Official Update IKS ON
Changelog: System IKS ON – For the IKS activator to work, the Rio-2 must have the latest update available (FW 1.063) – Download the update V1.063
Last Updated on 06-10-2022 Download
Phantom Rio 2 V1.063
New Update V1.063. HD channels ON in IKS.
Last Updated on 06-10-2022 (V1.063) Download
Phantom Rio 2 (Artemis by Gshare Code)
Attention: Update intended only for those who are purchasing the Artemis by Gshare code. Otherwise, do not update your receiver!
Changelog: System Improvements – IKS SD & HD ON – SKS 63W SD & HD ON – SKS 75W SD & HD ON.
Last Updated on 06-10-2022 (V1.09.4484) Download
How to update Phantom Rio 2
- Download the file ABOVE!
- Check if the file is unzipped, if not, it is MANDATORY to unzip it.
- Format your Pendrive in FAT32 and send the unzipped file to it.
- Start the update process via Pendrive and at the end, enter factory reset to correct the BUGS.
- Start the configuration by doing a BLIND SEARCH in the system, only then will the equipment update all the TPS in operation within the chosen satellite.
- Enter the INTERNET settings and enable the internet via CABLE or WIFI, choose the one you want most for activating the Iks and Sks systems.
- If your receiver is using 2 antennas, it is necessary to activate the SDS service for the SKS system to work.