Parental control on Samsung TV
In order to put a Parental control with a PIN code on Samsung TV, do the following:
- First, on the included remote control, press the HOME button.
- From the available options, select “Settings”.
- The next step may vary depending on your TV’s menu options:
- Go to the TV category, select Watch TV. Then click on “Parental Lock”. Go to “PIN Code”.
- Alternative action: Select “Watch TV”, then go to “Parental Controls” and there to “Parental Lockout. Next, “PIN Code”.
- After the previous ambiguous items on the “New PIN entry screen”, select the desired 4-digit PIN.
- Accordingly, on the “Re-enter PIN” screen, re-enter the 4-digit PIN to confirm.
- If you forget your PIN, enter the master PIN for your TV. In case you don’t know the master PIN, remember that you can contact product support to confirm the information.