How to set up DVB T2 on TV
Here is how to setup DVB T2 on TV
The DVB T2 setup process is identical for most types of receivers. Buttons and sections of the menu may be different, as well as the general interface of the window. But the algorithm is the same for all devices.
It will connect to digital television, and the setup is simple. To do this, you just need to connect the cable to the desired connector and configure the channels. If the TV model is outdated and cannot receive such signals, you need to purchase additional equipment.
The TV has an antenna connector, a tulip connector, Scart (for audio and video). Instead of the latter, the device may have an HDMI port. This is even better.
With a dual connection via HDMI and tulip, you can switch the cable if necessary. But it is better to use for viewing HDMI because it guarantees good quality.
What Problems may arise during Setting up DVB T2 on TV
There are times when it is not possible to configure the DVB T2 reception. If there is such a problem, make sure that the antenna is not damaged. If it is intact, check the direction. The antenna should be directed towards the tower. It is also necessary to install it on the street, if placed indoors, this will block the signal. If the user does not know where the tower is located, the torsion of the antenna will help. It must be moved very slowly and smoothly. As soon as the antenna comes into contact with the tower, the device will work.
It is also possible that the TV found the channels, but the quality of their display is very poor. So, the antenna is turned towards the tower, but the contacts with it are bad. Try moving it a little. Such a problem can occur in bad weather.
How to Configure DVB T2 on TV
To configure, we need a device called a receiver. He receives signals and transmits them to the TV. Signal sources: Internet, dish or antenna. The receiver is configured as follows:
- First, you need to get it out of the box and remove the covering film. If you do not remove it, this will lead to the overheating of the device.
- We trim the cable sheath. Its length is approximately 15 mm from the end. We clean the shell.
- Bend the protective film and fasten the F ports to the wires.
- We connect the cable to the receiver and the TV.
- Tulip wires are inserted into the ports of the receiver and monitor.
- You can connect an antenna to the TV. It must be installed on the street (house wall, balcony). Now you are ready to set up.
The setting of DVB T2 on TV is as follows:
- We are looking for a menu. There we go to the settings.
- By default, the country must be specified. If not, specify yourself.
- We select the language, region, mode, and search format.
- Set the signal format. Most often, DTV-T / T2 is placed at this point. This means that the TV catches both analog and digital signals.
- The channel search process has begun. There is nothing to do here, the device itself will find all available channels. You can interrupt the search at any time, and continue later. If necessary, you can select a manual channel search method. Standard means that the TV will find all the channels that are not on the TV. Manually involves searching only those channels that are needed. For example, a user watches only sports, and he does not need channels with cartoons and series. Manual search allows you to ignore the latter. For its implementation, it is necessary to establish the frequency that broadcasts the channels in the area of residence. This can be obtained from providers or on the Internet.
- As soon as all channels are found, or you decide to pause the search, click the save button so as not to lose the found channels.
When setting the DVB-T / T2 format, the receiver will find all the signals available in the area where the user lives. But for this, you need to install the antenna and turn it on to the transmitter.