Amiko HD 8260+ Review
About Amiko HD 8260 Plus
Amiko 8260+ is a versatile, multifunctional, modern and compact receiver, presented by a European distributor. Amiko HD8250 + is a full HD 1080p satellite receiver for receiving digital TV in DVB-S2 format; it supports playback of multimedia files MKV, AVI, MPEG, TS, VOB, MP3, JPEG, and PVR HDD recording function when connected to a USB flash / HDD receiver sticks.
The Amiko 8250+ receiver is one of the few that can cope with these and many other difficulties. The main electronic components of the receiver are: a dual-core processor with a clock frequency of 600 MHz and DDR3 -256MB RAM.
However, as you already know, there are modern TVs that already have a satellite receiver and there you just need to get a CI + module NTV + or Tricolor, but the receiver there on the functionality leaves much to be desired.
The highlight will be such a new feature, as support for streaming video and audio on Android devices. You just need to install Amiko Streamer on your Android phone or tablet.
Amiko 8260+ has a modern dual-core processor, whose frequency is 600 MHz, and also contains 256 MB of RAM and 16 MB of Flash memory. The receiver has a Conax card reader, and also has a CI slot, which allows you to install conditional access modules. 2 high-quality (high-speed) USB 2.0 ports are built into the receiver.
Access to the network is carried out in two ways:
via Ethernet network,
as well as using a Wi-Fi device.
With access to the Internet, the user is given access to various services:
- – Weather forecast;
- – News;
- – Google maps;
- – YouTube and others.
And with the software update, the user will be able to discover many more functions of the receiver.
Attention should be paid to the new improved function of the transmission of TV channels for devices on the Android operating system. To do this, the user only needs to install the Amiko Streamer application from the Play Market of the necessary gadget and after that the user is allowed to watch TV channels on the gadget in the coverage area of the home network, this will also allow you to control the device from the mobile device by remote method.
This receiver plays virtually all multimedia files in TS, VOB, AVI, JPEG, MP3, and MKV formats. It is also worth noting that the sound quality will please the user because the coaxial digital audio output S / PDIF available in the receiver will allow you to connect the receiver to the home theater system.
There is a function to record a transfer/movie/ cartoon favorite by the user, etc. by a timer, this happens when external drives are connected to the receiver.
Amiko 8260+ will delight the user and high-quality image through the HDMI port.
– Processor, clock frequency: 2 cores, 600MHz;
– RAM (RAM) type, frequency: DDR3,256MB;
– Flash memory (ROM): 16 MB;
Television signal reception formats:
– satellite DVB-S / DVB-S2;
– terrestrial DVB-T2;
– Cable DVB-C;
• One built-in Conax card reader
• One Common Interface slot (CI +)
• Full HD output (1080p), via HDMI
• Stores up to 6000 channels (TV and Radio)
• Stream video TV / Radio channels on your Android devices over a local network!
• Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports
• Ethernet port and USB WiFi adapter support (only on Ralink RT5370 chips)
• YouTube video
• RSS Reader and Weather forecast functions (requires Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection)
• PVR HDD recording function
• Timeshift support
• Time channel switching less than 1 second
• Clear color, a user-friendly on-screen display interface (OSD)
• Picture In Graphic (PIG) function
• Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
• Subtitle support
• Teletext: VBI inserts and software emulation are supported
• Parental control function
• a software update, via USB, network, and RS232
• Software transfer from receiver to receiver
• Multilingual support
• Support fast and blind satellite scanning
• Unicable support
• Compatible with DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and USALS
• Embedded games
• Standby power consumption: <0.5 W
SPECIFICATIONS Amiko HD8250 +:
• Tuner and demodulation
• Tuner type: DVB-S / DVB-S2
• Input connector: F-type
• Signal level: -65 to -25 dBm
• LNB power and polarization: vertical: + 13V / + 14V, horizontal: + 18V / + 19V
• Current: Max. 400 mA (overload protection)
• Tone frequency 22 kHz: 22 ± 1 kHz
• DiSEqC control: Version 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, USALS
• Demodulation: QPSK, 8PSK
• Symbol rate: 2-45 Mbit, FEC: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 and automatic