Easy way to connect Wifi to any TV
1. How to connect WiFi to a Smart TV LG, Samsung, Akai, Panasonic, Sony, Telefunken, Philips
Here is a general guide on how to connect a Smart TV to WiFi :
- Turn on the TV.
- Click the “Settings” button on the remote control or, alternatively, access the menu using the appropriate button.
- Enter the “Network” or “Network Setup” section and then click on the “Wi-Fi”, “Wireless” or “Wireless Connection” option, depending on the type of TV.
- Choose the name of the network to connect to and enter the password and wait for the connection to start.
2. Connect WiFi to TV with Google Chromecast
- Connect the Google Chromecast to one of the TV’s HDMI ports and to one of its USB ports or to the power supply (depending on the Chromecast model you are using).
- Download the Google Home application on the device you intend to connect to (Android or iOS).
- Turn on the TV and connect it to the Google Chromecast’s HDMI source.
- Turn on the device you want to connect to the TV (Smartphone, Tablet, or PC), open the Google Home app, and, in Devices, select the Chromecast to configure it.
- Now use the Chromecast code, it must be the same as it appears on the TV and on the application and gives a name to the Chromecast.
- Now you just have to click on “Continue” and choose the WiFi network to which to connect the Chromecast. Your TV will also be connected to the internet through Google dongle.
3. Internet connection of a TV with the Amazon Fire TV Stick
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is nothing more than an HDMI stick created by Amazon to make Smart TVs and to support numerous apps belonging to the company, already pre-installed in the dongle. Using this stick you can turn your TV into a Smart TV and connect it to the internet.
Here’s how to connect WiFi to your TV with the Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Connect the stick to an HDMI port on the TV and to the power supply.
- Set the TV to the right HDMI source.
- When the Amazon Fire TV Stick has started, click on the center button, “Play / Pause”.
- Now all you have to do is choose the language of the stick first and then choose the WiFi network the stick will connect to.
- Enter the Wifi password and the key, and therefore also the TV will connect to the wireless network.
4. Connecting a TV to wireless internet with an Android TV Box
- Select “Settings” on the Android TV Box remote control.
- Go to the “Wireless & Networks” or “Wi-Fi” menu and activate the wireless connection.
- Now choose the network to which you want to connect the device and, therefore, the TV.
- Enter the password and connect to the internet.
5. Connecting an Internet TV with Apple TV
7. Connect a TV to WiFi via NOW TV Smart Stick
- First, you need to connect the stick to an HDMI port and to the current (or to another USB port, depending on the model) and select the right HDMI source.
- Then you need to set your language and move on.
- Now you just have to connect to one of the WiFi networks from those available that will appear in front of you. Enter the password and click on “Connect”.
8. Connect a TV to WiFi via Raspberry Pi