How to get Disney Plus on all Devices
Disney has just launched its new subscription service called Disney Plus, which includes tons of classic Disney cartoons and movies, as well as new content such as The Mandalorian and tons of new Marvel television shows. If you’re trying to figure out how to get Disney Plus on all devices, here’s what you need to know to start streaming.
How to get Disney Plus on a PS4?
- First, go to the PlayStation Store.
- Then click the search button at the top of the screen.
- Locate Disney Plus, and then as soon as it appears in the sidebar, download it. The application takes up only about 87 MB. Therefore, you should have enough space.
- After installing it, you can simply launch it and log in with your information to start browsing! You can also run a 7-day free trial.
How to get Disney + on Xbox one?
- After you log in to your Xbox Live profile, press the Y button. To open the search bar on the home screen.
- Find the Disney Plus app and you will be taken to the Microsoft store.
- Once you find the application, just click Get. And then press the A button to start downloading Disney Plus.
- When the download is complete, you will receive a notification that you are ready.
- From there, just create an account/log in to start watching your favorite Disney shows/movies.
How to get Disney + on iOS / Android?
- For iOS devices, just go to the App Store and find Disney Plus.
Click the “Get” button, and the application will start downloading. And then just log in or create an account to start browsing.
Follow the same steps to watch on Android devices. But instead of going to the App Store, you need to go to the Google Play Store. Because there is no app store on Android.
How to get Disney Plus on Apple tv?
- Apple TV is like downloading an application to iOS devices.
- Just go to the App Store and find Disney. A plus.
- Click the “Get” button, and the application will start downloading.
- After you go to the application, just create an account. Or sign in to start streaming.
How to get on Roku?
- To get started, go to the Roku home screen.
On the left side of the screen, you will see streaming channels as soon as you scroll down a bit.
Go to the Channel Search section and find Disney Plus.
Once you see the application, select it. And then add the channel at the top of the screen. Next, you will see the application on the main screen.
When the application is ready, just log in. Or create an account and everything will be ready.