How to remove subtitles from the TV
First of all, you need to know that there is no single method for all TV models and brands to remove subtitles. Today the expert will teach you to eliminate the superimposed writings for the most common cases.
How to remove subtitles from LG TV
If you own an LG TV to remove the subtitles for the deaf or in a foreign language try it like this:
- if you find the SUBTITLE button on your remote control, press it and select the OFF / Off option from the Subtitle menu with the arrow keys. Then press OK.
- if there is no subtitle button on your remote control, press the Settings button or on the Home, go to the Settings menu item on the screen.
- with the arrow keys select the General Settings, choose the Subtitles item, and select Deactivate,
- confirm with the OK button and the subtitles will disappear.
- if you do not find the Subtitles item in the general settings, try to find the Accessibility item in the menu, then look for the Subtitles item and set the Off option, confirming with the OK button on your remote control.
How to remove from Samsung TV
If you own a Samsung TV to eliminate the overprinted inscriptions for the deaf try it like this:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control,
- select the Settings item with the arrow keys and then the OK key,
- select the Subtitles item and always with the arrow keys select the OFF option and confirm with OK.
- if you find the SUBT button on your remote, press it and you will see the message “subtitles OFF” on the screen and you’re done!
If you still cannot remove the subtitles from your TV after trying the indicated procedures, the expert recommends that you do a factory reset (i.e. return to the default settings) of your TV or decoder.