Today, the transfer (AllShare Cast) of information from one device to another is common and does not attract the attention of users. You are unlikely to face difficulties if you need to transfer photos or videos from one phone to another. However, if you need to send files from your phone to your TV. Then the process will take a little more time and effort than between devices of the same type.
How to use AllShare on Samsung TV?
To use AllShare on Samsung TV, you need to take a few simple steps. They will help you cope with this seemingly difficult, but actually simple task. You must do the following:
- First of all, make sure your Samsung TV, like your phone, already has. It might be called Samsung Link on your phone.
- Next, make sure your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to phone settings and enter nearby devices. Enable this feature if necessary. The TV should appear there.
- Next, you need to turn on AllShare on the TV and press the SmartHub button on the remote control.
- Go to the AllShare Play app.
You are ready to stream data and media to your phone via your TV.